I am a proud born again Christian - Tonto Dikey says

In a post shared on IG, actress Tonto Dikeh said she is a proud born again Christian and a radical for Jesus." I am a proud born again Christian.Christianity is not religion to me it's a way of life living..Am soaked in God's strength, No weapon fashioned against me or my son or workers  can / shall prosper in Jesus Name Amen..

Even when the devils tries he knows he already lost with TONTO..The day I gave my life to God the kingdom of darkness knew that trouble awaits them,the kingdom of God took their best player..
Never trade the presence of God for anything..
#MakingKing
#Kingtonto
#CelebratingMyHappiness
#ProtectingMyHappiness
#RadicalForJesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRSC returns recovered N2m to crash victim’s mum

Police arrest Lagos most notorious cultist

Blac Chyna showoff curves as she takes the plunge in brilliant gold swimsuit photos