Jimmy leggett was left with injuries, did not recognized self after a chunk on his cheek at the music festival in Cheshire..


A man says he did not recognise his own reflection after losing a chunk of his cheek in a vicious attacked at the Creamfields music festival.Jimmy Leggett was left with severe facial injuries in the assault on Sunday afternoon at the festival in Daresbury, Cheshire.
Graphic images of his injuries were shared online and the 21-year-old said that when he looked in the mirror after the attack his first thought was; 'that's not me'.
The aluminium fabricator had travelled to the festival with a group of friends and said he had 'the best weekend ever' before he was hospitalised on Sunday evening.
Jimmy said: 'I don't remember anything that happened, I don't even remember being in the hospital.
I can remember looking in the mirror and thinking, that's not me. I didn't recognise my own face.
After being taken to Aintree hospital Jimmy was given 40 stitches in his face and around 10 under his cheek.He suffered a broken nose, cheekbone and eye socket and doctors have told him he could possibly lose the sight in his left eye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRSC returns recovered N2m to crash victim’s mum

Police arrest Lagos most notorious cultist

Blac Chyna showoff curves as she takes the plunge in brilliant gold swimsuit photos