Duncan Mighty has picked and returned £4300K with credit card and other valuables

According to the Port Harcourt based singer, he has in this year, picked and returned £4300K with credit card, IPhone 7, car key, Samsung Tab, including a wrong cash transfer of N71k and 16k airtime that was mistakenly sent to him.

Sharing a caption he wrote;

‘I actually don’t know if anyone can explain this to me.. is either someone will mistakenly send money to my account or send airtime to my phone or forget something important that I’ll be the one to pick it up for them…. some people dey pray for this kind awuf sha….?????



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRSC returns recovered N2m to crash victim’s mum

Police arrest Lagos most notorious cultist

Blac Chyna showoff curves as she takes the plunge in brilliant gold swimsuit photos