Housewives of New York Star Luann de Lesseps Checks Herself into Treatment Center


Less than a week after her arrest in Florida, “Real Housewives of New York” star Luann de Lesseps is seeking treatment for alcohol issues.

“After the events of last Saturday night in Palm Beach, I am truly embarrassed,” de Lesseps told people in a statement. “I have decided to seek professional guidance and will be voluntarily checking into an alcohol treatment center.
 I intend to turn this unfortunate incident into a positive life-changing event. Once again, I sincerely apologize for my actions. I have the greatest respect for police officers and the job they do. My actions alleged in the police report do not reflect my core values and my law-abiding character.”
She concluded, “I am so grateful for the love and support that I am receiving from my family, friends and loyal supporters.”
As The Blast previously reported, de Lesseps was arrested on Christmas Eve for felony battery on an officer, disorderly intoxication, and resisting an arrest with violence.
As The Blast previously reported, de Lesseps was arrested on Christmas Eve for felony battery on an officer, disorderly intoxication, and resisting an arrest with violence.A hearing in the case has been set for next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police arrest Lagos most notorious cultist

FRSC returns recovered N2m to crash victim’s mum

Blac Chyna showoff curves as she takes the plunge in brilliant gold swimsuit photos